Servicenow Event Management Training
ServiceNow event management training objective is to understand and explore how to activate service‑based operations management by setting up Operational Intelligence and Event Management in their ServiceNow system. Our trainers are here to make you build expertise in you. Want to have an exciting career in ITOM ServiceNow? Yo.....u’re in the right place. We are specialized in particularly on this ServiceNow ITOM platform for various types of services offered by ITOM ServiceNow company and training the same to aspirants. Join us to build your career. Read more
Servicenow Event Management Course Highlights
Seventy-seven percent of firms have service management measures ongoing.
ServiceNow permitted for $9.7m in IT productivity developments.
ServiceNow brought $3.8million annual savings and advantages
Servicenow Event management Training Curriculum
- Request event management
- Enhance event management performance
- Event management analytics and reporting solutions
Event management setup
- Event management during a platform upgrade
- Domain separation and Event management
- Components installed with Event management
- SLAs for application services and CIs
- Event management configuration preferences
Additional event management setup tasks
- Create a technical service
- Convert manual services to application services
- Convert manual services to application services using API
- Manually create an Event management application serviceControl user access to application services
- Group application services
- Create an alert group
- Create a service group
- Assign a role to a service group
- Configure Event management domain separation
- Get top-down discovery service mapping
- Rotate event tables and alert table cleanup
- Configure email notification on application service severity change
- View event management license usage
- Configure contextual colours and icons
- View events
- Event identifiers
- Automatic CI creation
- Event field format for event collection
- Event field mapping configuration Create event field mappings
- Manually create and send events
- Create or edit an event rule
- Use event input information
- Filter the events that an event rule applies to
- Find events that are not matched to rules
- View event rules
- Find rules that were applied to events or alerts
- Configure an event rule to customize alert content
- Set a threshold to suppress alert generation
- Alert binding to CIs with event rules
- Custom alert fields
- View patterns for event group creation
Event collection configuration
- Connectors and listeners
- Configure a Connector instance
- Create a Connector definition
- Configure a default MID Server for Connectors
- Configure event Collection that uses pull operation
- Create a custom pull Connector
- Configure push operation event collection
- Create a custom push connector
- Configure event collection for SNMP traps
- Configure event collection from email
- Contextual search in alerts
- Alert management rules for resolving alerts
- Create an alert management rule
- Event management subflows provided
- Create a custom subflow
- Alert executions information
- Migrate an alert action rule to an alert management rule
- Alert lifecycle configuration
- Configure the alert active interval
- Configure alert flapping
- Alert impact calculation
- View the impact tree
- Adjust impact rules for a CI
- View alert impact on CIs in a service map
- Create an infrastructure relationship for related CIs
- View impact of child service on parent service
- Alert group types
- View timeline for Alert groups
- Add alert to an Alert group
- Provide feedback for an Alert group
- Edit feedback for an automated Alert group
- View reasons for alert groupings
- Alert monitoring
- Monitor service health
- Create customized dashboard view
- View monitored services
- Monitor and manage alerts
- Priority group
- Alert priority
- View discovered service history
- How alerts work with CIs in maintenan
- Alert similarity
- Find similar alerts
- Similarity solutions
- Create an event management similarity solution
- View event management solution training progress
- Review event management similarity examples
- Activate event management solution version
- Alert and CI remediation
- Apply alert remediation
- Create or edit CI remediation
- Apply CI remediation
- View remediation tasks
- Use the event management overview dashboard
- Event management insight dashboard
- Event management scorecards
- Event management overview dashboard
- Self-health monitors for event management
- Start or stop Self-health monitoring
- Monitor Self-health with domain separation
- Configure a Self-health monitor
- Create a Self-health monitor to use custom health monitor script
- View the event management Self-health application service map
- View event processing statistics
- Enable processing of event process statistics
- Configure statistics processing period
- Alert management
- View alert information
- Alert process flow
- Invoke domain separation through subflows
- View alerts in the flapping state
- View all alerts by the maintenance status
- Create maintenance rulesPlace an alert into maintenance
- Collaborate from within an alert
- Manually create an alert
- Create an incident or security incident from an alert
- Resolve an incident related to an alert
- Launch web application from alert
- Close an event management alert
- Reopen an alert
- Apply a quick response in an alert
- Alert intelligence
- Open Alert intelligence in Workspace
- Manage alert lists in operator Workspace
- Priority group in a workspace
- Create a manual alert group and add alerts to the group
- Remove an alert from an alert groupTimeline information
- Alert insight information
- Alert correlation rules
- create an alert correlation rule
- Specify and manage pattern identifier attributes for alert aggregation
- Automated alert groups
- View Automated alert groups
- View root cause alert for an automated alert group
- CMDB alert groups
- View root cause alert for a CMDB alert group
- View the dependency views map for CMDB alerts
- Learned patterns report
- Customize the default view in Operator workspace
- View service health information in Operator workspace
- View application services affected by an alert
- View primary alerts associated with a serviceView application service details in Operator workspaceOperator workspace properties
- An overview of alerts for Event management operators
- Application services for Event management operators
- Event management operator environment
- What Event management operators do
- Operator phase1: Analyze and acknowledge an alert
- Operator phase2: Triage an alert
- Operator phase3: Close an alert
- Advanced tasks for the Event management operator
- Customize your Operator workspace dashboard view
- Work with flapping alerts
- Handle alerts while CIs are in maintenance
- Adjust alert impact while triaging an alert
- Connect to an instance using the mobile app
- Work with event management alerts using the mobile app
- Acknowledge an alert using the mobile app
- Place an alert into maintenance using the mobile app
- View repeated alerts using the mobile app
- View similar alerts using the mobile app
- View incidents related to alert CIs using the mobile app
- View change requests related to an alert CI using the mobile app
- View alert executions using the mobile app
- View secondary alerts using the mobile app
- Manage alert actions using the mobile app
- View services impacted by alerts using the mobile app
- Create an incident for a mobile alert
- Close an alert using the mobile app
- Work with event management services using the mobile app
- View service alerts and details using the mobile app
- Receive push notifications for a service using the mobile app
Make customize your curriculum?
Modes of Training
We follow four formats for ServiceNow event management training for the flexibility of our students
A batch of some single-digit count students are assigned to a faculty.
One student is assigned to one faculty at some fixed customized time of the student.
Videos of previous classes are shared with the students. It also includes clarification of the doubts at the end of the class.
Our expert faculty team visits corporates and takes sessions.
Servicenow Event Management Training Batches
MON - FRI
09:30 AM - 10:30 AM IST
SAT & SUN
12:30 PM - 03:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
05:30 PM - 06:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
08:30 PM - 09:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
07:30 PM - 08:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
06:30 PM - 07:30 PM IST
Current Offer 20% DiscountEnroll Now
Can't find your convenient batch?
Servicenow Event management Course Details
ITOM ServiceNow event management training is intended for IT operations management executives and other professionals in a firm who come across with events and alerts in their workflows as they relate to infrastructure devices.
ServiceNow ITIL event management is a highly demanding profile in the future. As it’s in the emerging stage, still many big and small organizations are implementing it in their business process for the smooth, unified, easy, and quick functioning of their workflows.
The features the ITOM ServiceNow platform provides are something that almost every organization in the world is looking for. And that too, this platform is dynamic in nature with the transforming needs of the businesses. So, it's obvious that the demand for this profile will be high for almost a decade or more.
You can take this course for a good start in your career. It's proven that rare skills are paid higher in the industry than with common skills.
ServiceNow event management profile comes with handling service based operational management. It's an exciting, challenging, and creative profile to head start your ITOM servicenow career.
ServiceNow event management training objective include-
The capacities and advantages of Event Management and Operational Intelligence, and how they suit into the ITOM application suite
An outline of Discovery
Exploring key Event Management application elements (e.g., Event Management Dashboard, Alert Console)
Recording occasions in ServiceNow ITOM
Creating significant notifications from events in ServiceNow
Creating noteworthy undertakings, for example, incidents, from alerts.
Exploring key Operational Intelligence application elements (e.g., Insights Explorer, Anomaly Map)
Recording measurements utilizing Operational Intelligence
Generating IT alerts from abnormality alerts produced by Operational Intelligence
The major roles of the ServiceNow event management profile are-
- Senior Design Program Manager
- ServiceNow Senior Engineer
- ServiceNow Platform Engineer
Need more details?
Servicenow Event management project Details
To get hands-on experience on Servicenow event managment Training we give some projects to enhance your skills with real-time work. this will cover the total modules of Servicenow Training. This is very useful to Crack servicenow certification exam and learn how to develop a custom application in servicenow
Servicenow Event Management Certification
After the successful completion of course modules with hands-on- experience, the students will be provided with the certification from our institute. The students who are interested in getting ServiceNow certification from ServiceNow ITOM company can write exams and get Service now certificate.
Servicenow Event Management Training Advantages
- You can build your skills in the most demanding skills
- This is a rare skill, which has high demand in the market, learning this can add value to your profile. That is you will gain competitive differentiation.
- Enhanced user community satisfaction.
- The real measure of your educational spend.
Servicenow Event Management Triner
When you talk about the ServiceNow platform, we have a community of qualified professionals across the world working in reputed organizations on this specific platform.
They have a go-getter attitude to assist students in all perspectives to make them understand every feature of the ServiceNow platform profoundly.
We have separate lab experts who are always ready to help you in understanding the concepts.
We provide study materials, and other supporting documents to assist them in handling their real-time projects.
We even provide certification at the successful completion of the ServiceNow event management training and even help in getting ServiceNow administrator certification.
Servicenow Event Management Training FAQ's
Every class is recorded and shared with the students before they visit the next class. In this way, students will be ready for their next class. Or even if they have missed the previous class they can attend the missed class in any other upcoming batch.
Yes, we have a policy of discounts, which we follow in two ways- Referral and Group discount. Group discount is offered when you come in a group and referral discount is offered when our previously enrolled student refers you.
We provide study material and other supporting documents to students which clarify every doubt students encounter in practising in real-time projects. Still, if they are unable to tackle then they can call our technical support executives they will schedule a session for you with our expert trainer for a period of 6 months from the end of the last class.
We have referral programs in our institute. In which, companies who are looking for the various ServiceNow profiles they come and select the students for interviews. Even, we help our students in preparing their resumes and assist them in all perspectives in getting a job from our networks.
All essential labs to support the ServiceNow event management training are available for students to access round the clock. After every session, we provide lab assignments to students to practice on the same day on real-time scenarios. Our technical staff is ready to welcome students’ doubts at any time every time.
All our trainers team is qualified enough to handle any projects on various modules of ITOM ServiceNow platform. They are the industry experts and contributing from their end to build aspirants skills in ServiceNow event management.
Yeah, we understand our students and their needs. By considering this, we permit our students to pay a fee in two instalments.
As ITOM ServiceNow platform is the emerging platform and big brands SMEs are attracting towards it with its lots of beneficial features in their workflows integrating with latest technologies like AI and machine learning. Obviously, the demands for this course will increase in the future too. If you are a master in this, you will be in gain.
In order to officially certified for the ServiceNow ITIL event management profile. Students have to register for the course on ServiceNow's official website and after writing an exam, You will get certification for this. Even we provide certification for this after completion of the course.
ITOM ServiceNow platform has a lot of scopes now and in the future also, if you’re going with this course you will not regret starting your career in this field. As we can see a change in every technology in a couple of years, but in the case of the ServiceNow platform, they are developing at a good rate with additional features.
We help our students to plan, develop, analyze and make changes on ServiceNow platform based on real-time scenarios during the ServiceNow event management training. Even we deploy our students to work on our client’s projects.
The average salary of servicenow event management skilled aspirants varies depending on the company and type of roles and responsibilities it has. On ana average they have salary range $100,000 - $140,000 a year
Source from Simplyhired.
ServiceNow suggests the students have at least two to three months of practise on real-time projects before writing the exam for the ServiceNow certification. Upon the success of clearing the exam, the students are provided with the ServiceNow certification.
Want to ask more?
With My Personal Experience, I am giving this review. ITCanvas Is an Excellent online Coaching Insti.....tute for ServiceNow courses. Before taking an online course from ITCanvas, I was so confused about ServiceNow ITIL event Management, now I am very confident in this field. The trainer Is Very Dedicated, The Course Structure Is Satisfying. Thanks, ITCanvas for such a wonderful service. Read more
The ServiceNow event Management Training was very informative and enjoyable - this made it understan.....dable and interesting. I really appreciate the practical information provided and the instructor has lots of experience which add real value to the course. Really thanks to the ITCanvas team for learning materials provided, technical support & response on queries were really good. Read more
I took the ServiceNow ITIL event Management course from ITCanvas. It was an incredible learning expe.....rience. The training was very good and professional. I was very impressed with the trainer's enthusiasm & knowledge. I have learned lots of things here that I can use in my daily work Read more
- Riya Deshmuk
Want to write a review?
ITCanvass is the pioneer in delivering ServiceNow platform services. We covered all perspectives of the ServiceNow platform, which include- Training, consulting, IT support, Job support, remote projects, and resources.
We also covered ServiceNow platform services, whether it is in ITSM, ITOM, Non-IT Services, Asset & Configuration, Planning & Policy.
We build our institute intending to build master skills in students on the ServiceNow platform in all domains, also to help businesses in the smooth functioning of their workflows in a cost-effective and fast way.
All our trainers hold real-time experience in handling industry level projects of reputed organizations. They share their expertise and pinpoints where students may get stuck along with solutions to tackle them.
All our team members are connected through an online and cloud platform. We are always ready to support our students and clients at any time. We aim at providing excellence in our service delivery to our students, which covers all perspectives to meet end goals.
Our trainers pay special attention to every student in the class. And ensure every class is interactive and all doubts of the students must get manifest in the same class. Our excellency in the subject helps our students in building expertise in the subject.
Every class is provided with the lab assignments, which help them in clearing their doubts to encounter while handling real-time projects. We even help our students to work on our clients' real-time projects to get skills like industry experts. So that students are ready for industry deployments.
We schedule classes to our students based on their availability. Every student's time is given priority and helps them to utilize their time completely. Whether students come in a group or individual classes are scheduled to them based on their availability.
Every class is recorded and shared with the students at the end of the class. Students get to refer to the recorded videos anytime from anywhere throughout their lifetime. They can even use this recording for reference in the future whenever they get any doubt in implementing the real-time projects are preparing for any interviews.