SAP EWM Training
Enhance your career by learning SAP EWM from the industry experts at IT Canvass. You would get the best training that makes you an expert in the concepts of SAP EWM. SAP EWM Training offered by our experts will set you apart from the other professionals and add weightage to your resume enabling you to grab the best job opportuni.....ty. Real time projects that we offer will help you get handson experience on the concepts of SAP EWM which will ease your realtime work. Get job ready skills on SAP EWM by enrolling Now in the SAP EWM Online Training. Read more
SAP EWM Course Highlights
SAP EWM offers High levels of visibility and control, which enables companies to handle high-volume warehouse operations and connect complicated supply chain logistics with their warehouse and distribution processes. So most of the companies are preferring SAP EWM for their warehouse management.
Over 2,270 companies use SAP EWM. Numerous leading IT and consulting companies, including Accenture, Deloitte, TCS, IBM, E&Y, PwC, KPMG, Infosys, Wipro, Capgemini, CTS, and others, have performed SAP EWM projects.
The salary for a SAP EWM Consultant in India will be in between ₹ 4.5 to ₹ 16.5 Lakhs per annum with an average salary of ₹ 8.4 Lakhs per annum.
Grab the high-level of opportunities you have by learning SAP EWM. Enroll now for SAP EWM training online
SAP EWM Training Curriculum
- Differentiating the SAP Solutions for Warehouse Management
- Outlining Organizational Structures
- Maintaining Master Data for SAP EWM
- Processing Goods Received
- Processing Goods for Shipping
- Managing the Warehouse
- Applying Storage Control
- Employing Serial Numbers
- Processing Batches
- Mapping Quality Inspection Processes
- Applying Value-Added Services
- Performing Slotting
- Applying Replenishment Methods
- Performing a Physical Inventory
- Applying Wave Management
- Applying Labor Management
- Executing the Production Supply Process
- Executing Expected Goods Receipts Processes
- Applying Cross Docking
- Planning the Shipping and Receiving of Products
- Controlling the Material Flow System (MFS)
- Executing an End-to-End Process with SAP EWM
- Outlining the Basics of EWM
- Setting Up the Integration Between SAP ERP and SAP EWM
- Setting Up Delivery Document Integration
- Creating Structural Elements in EWM
- Creating Storage Bins
- Creating Work Centers
- Transferring Master Data from ERP to EWM using the APO Core Interface
- Creating Warehouse Product Master Data
- Creating Packaging Specifications
- Applying Warehouse Process Types
- Outlining Goods Receipt Processes in EWM
- Setting Up Availability Groups for Inventory Management (IM)
- Configuring Direct Putaway
- Applying Putaway Rules
- Checking Capacities
- Outbound Delivery Processing
- EWM Outbound Delivery Documents
- Storage Control in Outbound Processes
- Wave Processing
- Value-Added Services
- Goods Issue
- Stock Removal Strategies
- Pick Denial/Handling Differences in Picking
- Check in and Check out
- Check Point to Door & Door to CheckPoint
- Outlining Storage Control
- Configuring Process-Oriented Storage Control
- Configuring Layout-Oriented Storage Control
- Product Warehouse Task
- HU Warehouse Task
- Creation of Warehouse Tasks for Warehouse Requests
- Filters and Limit Values for Warehouse Order Creation Rules
- Pick, Pack and Pass
- Performing Posting Changes and Stock Transfers
- Performing Ad Hoc Movements and Replenishment
- Periodic and continuous Physical Inventory Process
- Setting Up the Procedures for Physical Inventory
- Reports in Physical Inventory
- Configuring the Slotting Process
- Slotting and rearranging
- Outlining the Post Processing Framework
- Applying the Post Processing Framework in Delivery Processing
At IT Canvass, we provide practice tests at the end of course , free course materials, tutorials, conduct mock interview sessions, provide Community questions and answers, most frequently asked SAP EWM interview questions and answers and help in preparing the sample Resumes, etc to crack the interview.
Make customize your curriculum?
Modes of Training
We follow four formats for SAP EWM training for the flexibility of our students
A batch of some single-digit count students are assigned to a faculty.
One student is assigned to one faculty at some fixed customized time of the student.
Videos of previous classes are shared with the students. It also includes clarification of the doubts at the end of the class.
Our expert faculty team visits corporates and takes sessions.
SAP EWM Training Batches
SAT & SUN
09:30 AM - 12:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
02:30 PM - 03:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
05:30 PM - 06:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
08:30 PM - 09:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
07:30 PM - 08:30 PM IST
SAT & SUN
06:30 PM - 09:30 PM IST
Current Offer 20% DiscountEnroll Now
Can't find your convenient batch?
SAP EWM Training Course Details
It is a training on the concepts of SAP EWM. It is intended for the professionals who want to build their career in SAP EWM. It is provided by Well experienced trainers at IT Canvass to equip you with all the skills required that will help you to land your dream job.
When you complete this SAP EWM Training at IT Canvass, you will be familiar with:
- EWM basics
- Warehouse monitoring and processing
- Optimization of Resources
- Inbound and Outbound processes
- EWM system environment
- Goods receipt and goods issue
- Storage control
- Warehouse order creation
- Posting changes, Stock Transfers and many more
Following are the professionals who can benefit from attending this SAP EWM training:
- ABAP developers
- SAP functional Consultants
- Fresh graduates interested in making their career in SAP, etc.
In order to attend this SAP EWM Training, you need to have a basic understanding of SAP products and SAP Ecosystem. Moreover, having a basic understanding of warehouse processes is helpful.
Following are the appropriate roles you could apply for when you complete this SAP EWM training:
- SAP EWM Functional Analyst
- SAP EWM Consultant
- SAP EWM Technical Consultant
- SAP EWM Support Engineer
- SAP EWM Application Developer
In India, a SAP EWM Consultant can make up to 17.5Lakhs per annum starting from 12 Lakhs per annum. An experienced SAP EWS Consultant can even make up to 24 lakhs per annum.
Obtaining SAP EWM Training from IT Canvass will set you out from the crowd. It will advance your career, boost your Confidence, and skills. It will also help you in obtaining a salary hike. Additionally, it will assisst you in landing the best job opportunity with the best package.
Need more details?
SAP EWM Training Projects
In this Extended Warehouse management project you will be using the Quality Inspection Engine to outline Inspection processes.
With the help of this project you will be able to store material in the warehouse in such a way that it can be picked up in the fastest way possible.
When you complete this SAP EWM course, you will be awarded a course completion certificate from IT Canvass. This certificate will add weightage to your resume and will differentiate you from your peers. It will help you to seize the best job opportunities. You could even clear the SAP EWM certification exam after the completion of this course.
- It Provides real-time learning experience with practical skills.
- It Deepens understanding of each concept to use them in real-time projects to get the desired output.
- It Offers support from industry experts throughout the course to know the latest industry best practices.
- It Offers an Updated curriculum as per the current industry standard and class recordings with lifetime access.
- It Provides Interactive sessions with learning assistance from the SMEs.
About the trainer
SAP EWM is an extended Warehouse management system that is used for warehouse inventory management. Our trainer for SAP EWM training is an expert on SAP EWM. By the end of this course he will make you an expert in managing various warehouse operations. Our trainer will provide you all the knowledge you need and assist you in boosting your career th.....rough SAP EWM course. He would even help you in getting handson experience through real time projects offered by the trainer during your sessions. Read more
SAP EWM is the Acronym for SAP Extended Warehouse management. It is a warehouse management system that possesses an extended range of functions. Generally, the SAP EWM system handles all aspects of warehouse management, including processing all goods movements.
Almost every SAP customer who requires excellent warehousing management solutions employ SAP EWM.
SAP EWM is used for managing high-volume warehouse operations and integrating complicated supply chain logistics with the warehouse and the distribution processes to provide high levels of visibility and control.
Using the Physical Inventory features of SAP EWM, businesses may maintain precise inventory levels. SAP EWM also offers good capabilities for Value Added Services. And also as there are no developments in WM modules, most of the companies are emigrating from WM to SAP EWM. So there is a huge future scope for SAP EWM in the coming years.
Yes, SAP EWM is a warehouse management module that is a part of the SAP Supply Chain Management solution. It is a flexible warehouse management system that has been built to manage high-volume warehouse operations.
If you put proper effort into learning SAP EWM, it will be simple to learn.
The complexity of supply chain and logistics management makes SAP EWM important to understand. Additionally, as more and more businesses are choosing the automation route, this SAP EWM Training is useful for anyone looking to build a rewarding, skill-based job in this field.
Want to ask more?
IT Canvass offered me the best SAP EWM training. I am very impressed with their approach of deliveri.....ng the sessions. Moreover the sessions were very interesting and interactive. I was able to gain a clear understanding of the SAP EWM concepts. I recommend IT Canvass for SAP EWM training. Read more
- Maheshwar Reddy
I completed my SAP EWM training from IT Canvass a few days back. The trainer here holds years of exp.....erience in SAP. Sothe way he delivered the sessions is really good and helped us to understand the concepts in a better way. He explained us all the concepts needed for SAP EWM from warehouse order creation to delivery processing. I am thankful to IT Canvass for offering such a comprehensive course. Read more
Want to write a review?
ITCanvass is the pioneer in delivering ServiceNow platform services. We covered all perspectives of the ServiceNow platform, which include- Training, consulting, IT support, Job support, remote projects, and resources.
We also covered ServiceNow platform services, whether it is in ITSM, ITOM, Non-IT Services, Asset & Configuration, Planning & Policy.
We build our institute intending to build master skills in students on the ServiceNow platform in all domains, also to help businesses in the smooth functioning of their workflows in a cost-effective and fast way.
All our trainers hold real-time experience in handling industry level projects of reputed organizations. They share their expertise and pinpoints where students may get stuck along with solutions to tackle them.
All our team members are connected through an online and cloud platform. We are always ready to support our students and clients at any time. We aim at providing excellence in our service delivery to our students, which covers all perspectives to meet end goals.
Our trainers pay special attention to every student in the class. And ensure every class is interactive and all doubts of the students must get manifest in the same class. Our excellency in the subject helps our students in building expertise in the subject.
Every class is provided with the lab assignments, which help them in clearing their doubts to encounter while handling real-time projects. We even help our students to work on our clients' real-time projects to get skills like industry experts. So that students are ready for industry deployments.
We schedule classes to our students based on their availability. Every student's time is given priority and helps them to utilize their time completely. Whether students come in a group or individual classes are scheduled to them based on their availability.
Every class is recorded and shared with the students at the end of the class. Students get to refer to the recorded videos anytime from anywhere throughout their lifetime. They can even use this recording for reference in the future whenever they get any doubt in implementing the real-time projects are preparing for any interviews.
I am a SAP functional Consultant and was interested in pursuing a career in SAP EWM. On my cousin's .....advice I have attended SAP EWM training at IT Canvass. This course helped me in upgrading my skills in SAP EWM concepts. Now I was able to grab 3 offers as SAP EWM functional Analyst with an unexpected salary hike. Thanks IT Canvass for providing the best training. Read more
- Pushpa Sree